A former commercial building turned community center for residents in the Midtown-Edmondson neighborhood.
Originally built in the 1890s by Thomas Kennett as a residence, the building was expanded and converted into apartments around 1906.
A mission church established around 1891 on 24th Street by the leaders of Lovely Lane Church, converted to use as a warehouse and garage by the 1950s.
The former Roland Avenue-Evergreen United Methodist Church located at Roland Avenue and W. 40th Street.
One of Baltimore’s oldest public markets located on the west side of downtown.
The Gomprecht and Benesch Building (also known as the Maran Building or The Tunnel nightclub) is a good example of an early 20th century retail store buildin...
This building is a former branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library that is currently used as the nonprofit Village Learning Place.
This building is the Baltimore City Police Department’s Western District station which replaced the Old Western District Police Station on Pine Street.